alhamdulillah dah 20 minggu usia kandungan aku...
aku doakan semuanya ok sampai ke saat aku melahirkan..
walaupun terkadang risau jugak sebab masalah berat aku..
tadi pagi masa kuar dgn both my parents n twin ke pekan..
i could feel my baby..
tetiba masa dok touch my tummy i feel something hard..
tapi aku tahu itu baby aku..
dah 3-4 aku usap perut aku especially tmpat yang aku rasa keras tuh..
then a while later dah takder.
mungkin baby aku dah pusing tmpt lain kot..
owh this is something from the BabyCenter..
untuk aku yang dah 20 week pregnant..
How your baby's growing:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)
How your life's changing:
Congratulations! You've hit the halfway mark in your pregnancy. The top of your uterus is about level with your belly button, and you've likely gained around 10 pounds. Expect to gain another pound or so each week from now on. (If you started your pregnancy underweight, you may need to gain a bit more; if you were overweight, perhaps a bit less.) Make sure you're getting enough iron, a mineral that's used primarily to make hemoglobin (the part of your red blood cells that carries oxygen). During pregnancy, your body needs more iron to keep up with your expanding blood volume, as well as for your growing baby and the placenta. Red meat is one of the best sources of iron for pregnant women. Poultry (especially the dark meat) and shellfish also contain iron. Some common non-meat sources of iron include legumes, soy-based products, spinach, prune juice, raisins, and iron-fortified cereals.
and i love this one..
what shud i do..
This Week's Activity:
Treat yourself to something nice. You've made it to the halfway mark in your pregnancy, so celebrate with a little indulgence. Need some ideas?
• For your comfort, try scented candles, a new nightgown or pajamas, or a prenatal massage.
- owh i would love to have the prenatal massage.. tapi kat mana ye..
• For a keepsake, splurge on professional pictures of your pregnant self, or a beautiful frame for your baby's first picture after birth. (In the meantime, you can use an ultrasound picture!)
- ni pun going to be a big project for me.. ememe Cikgu Sharul boleh noo nanti bila2 kita buat photoshoot nih
• To feel like a hot momma, buy yourself a piece of clothing that makes you feel really sexy or get a free makeover at a department store.
- i dont think about clothing that make sexy.. cuma i need clothing for works..