aku tak reti sangat nak huraikan...
so aku copy paste dulu ek..
kang nanti aku baca jugak..
ni aku cedok dari BabyCenter.com
How your baby's growing:This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
- semoga sihat anak mama.. walaupun mama tak sabar nak tengok baby.. tapi mama harap baby akan kuar ikut schedule.. takut kang mama n abah tak sempat nak prepare all your needs dear..
How your life's changing:As your baby fills out even more of your belly, lots of things might start to change: Whereas before you were sashaying, you may find yourself waddling. Finding an easy position to sit in — let alone sleep — is becoming more of a challenge. And bumping into chairs and counters is par for the course.
- adeh.. bab tido paling sukar sekarang.. pusing sana tak kena.. pusing sini tak kena.. tapi mama tetap cuba dapatkan rehat yang cukup.. sekarang mama tido ngan kakak Yana.. so kekadang mmg terasa ler dia tertendang mama.. but it's ok.. n selalu sekarang baby akan aktif waktu malam... so bila mama tido baru baby nak main ye
You may be feeling some achiness and even numbness in your fingers, wrists, and hands. Like many other tissues in your body, those in your wrist can retain fluid, which can increase pressure in the carpal tunnel, a bony canal in your wrist. Nerves that run through this "tunnel" may end up pinched, creating numbness; tingling, shooting or burning pain; or a dull ache. Try wearing a splint to stabilize your wrist or propping your arm up with a pillow when you sleep. If your work requires repetitive hand movements (at a keyboard or on an assembly line, for instance), remember to stretch your hands when you take breaks — which should be frequently.
Many women are still feeling sexy at this stage — and their partners often agree. You may need to make some adjustments, but for most women, sex during pregnancy is fine right up until their water breaks or their labor starts.
- well.. eventhough they said that sex during pregnancy is ok.. tapinya kalau dah mood itu tadak.. nak buat camner ye.. takkan ler nak paksa2 pulak kan.. ramai yang cakap having sex as frequent as u can towards the end of the third trimester will help easy labour... well i would like to agree to that but i think the most important thing is whether u are really prepared and willing to have sex or not.. so enough said..
- bak kata Sarah... banyak lagi cara lain untuk memudahkan bersalin.. so bukan nak menidakkan kenyataan yang diberi.. cuma we do have other options kan
This Week's Activity:
Wash your baby's clothing and bedding. You know all those adorable outfits you bought or received at your baby shower? You should wash anything that will go near your baby's skin to remove any irritants in the fabrics. The gentlest detergents are those designed for babies and those that are labeled hypoallergenic or good for sensitive skin.
- done washing baby's cloth... and now apa yang aku nak sangat buat adalah memasang playpen baby.. tak sabar rasanya.. tapi kena tunggu Hn free sikit.. baru leh pasang..
- lain2.. bag ke hospital dah ready.. cuma ada beberapa perkara yang belum dimasukkan sebab masih digunakan sekarang..