aku nih tidaklah pandai sangat nak bercakap pasal kecantikan sebab aku tidak ler cantik mana pun (tapi masih bersyukur dengan nikmat yang Allah bagi).. cumanya aku rasa kita patut ada usaha untuk memulihara setiap pemberian Allah agar ianya dapat menjadi terus cantik di mata kita dan orang yang melihat (tapi jgnler dengan niat nak menunjuk pulak kan)
5 Skin Rules You Shouldn't Break
Commit to these changes to look and feel your best
1. I will take care of my neck -Like your face, your neck is vulnerable to UV damage. Protect it with sunscreen daily, along with your chest and hands.
2. I will not wash with hot water - High temps strip skin of its natural oils, causing dryness and irritation. If you don't want to give up hot showers, cleanse your face first with lukewarm water (and keep it out of the shower stream).
3. I will not exercise with makeup on - Cosmetics and sweat clog pores more than sweat alone, causing breakouts and enlarged pores.
4. I will get an annual full-body skin exam - See a dermatologist yearly to check for any moles that have changed color or texture or to examine other lesions that might signal skin cancer.
5. I will update my beauty products - Each product category has its own shelf life, based on its ingredients and preservatives.
- MASCARA: Replace every 6 months.
- SUNSCREEN: It's usually effective for up to 3 years when stored correctly (high temps render it ineffective); check the expiration date on the bottle.
- ANTI-AGERS: Ingredients like retinoids and AHAs are effective for 3 months to a year. Antioxidants like vitamin C last about 6 months once opened.
kalau rajin buatlah.. kalau tak rajin jangan pulak nanti marah2 bila orang cakap u look older than ur age.. hehe...