Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.

May 09, 2010

I'm Trying So Hard so that i could be like you.. MOM


I'm trying so hard
To be really good,
And do all the things
I know that I should.
But, I'm just a kid, Mom,



I'm messy and slow,
I don't eat my veggies,
And I'll clean my room, I know!
And I don't pick my toys up,
And I don't like my bath,
I'm trying to learn my spelling,
And I need help with my Math.


So, you're stuck with me, Mom,
And I'm a lot of work, I know.
But I'm sure that you will help me
As I learn new things and grow.


I won't always be so messy.
Some day I might be neat.
And then I won't hide my veggies
Every time I eat!


My room might end up tidy,
I won't complain about a bath,
Some day I'll teach you how to spell
And I'll be a genius at my Math.


But that might take a long, long time,
Cause, I'm still a kid you see.
I've got to grow up for a while,
Then I'll make you proud of me.

So, thanks for understanding,
Like Mothers always do,
And for taking me the way I am
I will always love you.

am hoping that i can still be her lil girl cause its much easier to tell her that i love her
at that time

anyway.. i love u so much mom 
for every single things that you have done for me
cause i know now
it's not easy..

forgive me if i did wrong..
forgive me for being far..
forgive me for everything i did that hurts you..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment