pernah tak korang rasa sangatlah lesu pada satu2 hari tuh...rasa cam nak buat apa pun tak bermaya..
not because u are sick.. tapi the drive to do it is not there.. maybe sebab kita kurang tenaga kan hari tuh.. well n3 nih susulan dari n3 aku pasal detox itu hari..
Looking for a quick fix in the improved energy department? If you're basically healthy, and not more than 30 pounds overweight, not pregnant or nursing, fasting can be very helpful. Otherwise, we don't really advocate quick fixes because we don't believe most people are prepared to undergo the major, if temporary, discomforts, that rapid detox can bring. Our first suggestion is to learn How to Detox. But if you want the shorthand version, here are some suggestions:
- Begin your morning with a simple deep breathing exercise. 5 - 10 long deep breaths will fuel your brain and muscles with oxygen. For optimal results, repeat this breathing exercise every few hours throughout your day.
- If you rely on coffee as an energy source, trade it in for Yerba Mate. Mate contains caffeine-like compounds that provide an energy boost similar to that of coffee, but without the caffeine. Although there is no scientific study to back this up, there is a great deal of anectodal evidence which suggests that the energy boost of Yerba Mate is less jagged and lasts longer than the energy boost that coffee provides.
- Don't skip breakfast. You have been fasting all night, and your body needs fuel to get you through your morning.
- Reduce your exposure to toxins. For more information on sources of toxins and how to avoid them, see Toxic Environments.
- More water, less soda, and no energy drinks! If it's clear, it's cleansing. Increase the amount of water you drink to 8 to 10 glasses of pure water per day or more. Additional water is the easiest and cheapest way to improve your body's detoxification processes. While energy drinks may offer an initial (and perhaps pleasant) buzz, the inevitable crash leaves you in worse shape than when you went for the quick energy boost they promise.
- Reduce or eliminate junk food and anything whose most abundant ingredient is sugar. Go for nutrient-rich whole foods, like fruits, vegetables, fish, chicken, legumes and whole grains. A mid-afternoon snack of a banana and non-commercial yogurt will make you feel much better than a sugary treat from the snack machine.
- Don't eat big meals. They are energy theives extrodinare.
- Cut down on heavy meat consumption and trans-fat intake. They take a lot of energy to digest.
- Make sure you're taking the essential supplements. Panax ginseng is a natural herb that not only supplies a fairly quick energy boost, it supplies long-term tonic effect to your body and immune system. Don't take too, much though. The B vitamins are also particularly good for energy.
- Listen to more to your favorite music.
- Increase exercise. If you're almost totally sedentary, start with 15 minutes a day of walking. If you're too busy before you go to work and too tired after you come home, then take a pair of walking shoes to work along with a healthy brown bag lunch. Spend the first 15-30 minutes of your lunch period walking. Then eat. If you're in better shape than that, do whatever you enjoy most. A note: your exercise will be more fun if you include your favorite tunes. Studies show that those who workout with music burn more calories than those who don't.
- Enhance your elimination function. In large part, this should be accomplished by improving your diet and drinking more water. But if you're not having at least one bowel movement per day, Psyllium seed products can be very helpful. Enemas and colonics can help, and some people swear by them, but if that's not something you're ready for, you're not alone.
- Get more sleep. We all know how tired we feel when we don't get a good night's sleep. A long-term lack of adequate sleep will quickly result in a cycle of long-term fatigue. If you aren't able to get a full night's sleep, an afternoon nap or rest time can help.
Go to bed as early as possible with a hot water bottle over your liver (right side, just below your ribcage). This allows the liver to use additional time and energy for detoxification processes, because the liver works at a slightly higher temperature than the rest of the body. The hot water bottle allows it to save that energy for other purposes. The extra rest will probably help as well. Take melatonin, not only is it a powerful antioxidant that can help your detoxification processes, but it can help you get a great night's sleep as well.
losing weight is one way to stay healthy kan.. kalau dan overweight banyak weeiii penyakit datang menyerang.. alkisah sekarang nih pulak ko kurus ker ko besar ker.. ko bersenam ker ko asyik tido jer ke (eh apa nih) kalau dah nak sakit tuh sakit jugak betul tak.. tapi why not kita buat yang terbaik sebelum kita sakit...