Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.

November 26, 2014

Before school ends...


Hari Anugerah Cemerlang SKTT
Tema : Gold....



Wayyyyy before the event started... I'm incharge of the documentation and photos so less pics of me during the event...


With Shahirah...


Our mentor had prepared a choc cheese cake for us.. Hehe we love her cakes and biscuits... Gonna miss u Jenna.. See u soon..



While waiting for the cake... Had to hurry because its just a 20 mins break...



Yeah.. Finally... Its so good.. I want more but had to go downstairs already...



With my friend, Zety.. U go girl. Dancing team next year bebeh...


Other friends when its over... Phewww
The last day for me at school because on Friday we left for Sabah... My sister inlaw graduation day....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment