Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.

January 23, 2015

Amin...


Ya Allah, be kind to me through the survival of my children,
setting them right for me, and allowing me to enjoy them.

Ya Allah, make long their lives for me, increase their terms, bring up the smallest for me,
strengthen the weakest for me,
rectify for me their bodies, their religious dedication, and their moral traits, make them well in their souls, their limbs, and everything that concerns me of their affair, and pour out for me and upon my hand their provisions!

Make them pious, fearing, insightful, hearing, and obedient toward Thee, loving and well-disposed toward Thy friends,
and stubbornly resistant and full of hate toward all Thy enemies! Amen!

Ya Allah, through them strengthen my arm, straighten my burdened back, multiply my number, adorn my presence, keep alive my mention, suffice me when I am away, help me in my needs, and make them loving toward me, affectionate, approaching, upright, obedient,
Never disobedient, disrespectful, opposed, or offenders!

Help me in their upbringing, their education, and my devotion toward them, give me among them from Thyself male children,
make that a good for me, and make them a help for me in that which I ask from Thee!

Give me and my progeny refuge from the accursed Satan,
for Thou hast created us, commanded us, and prohibited us, and made us desire the reward of what Thou hast commanded, and fear its punishment!

Ameen.

[www.duas.org]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment