Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.

January 26, 2015

Langkawi 12/2014


Right after i got back from Dhaka, Hn decided to take MIL and SIL to Langkawi. Yeah, we should because we left the kids with them for quite a while during our trip abroad.... So on the 26-27 or was it 27-28/12 all 8 of us went to Langkawi eventhough there are rumors saying that its not really safe to go to Langkawi at that time. But Alhamdulillah...



This was Aisyah first boat ride... Alhamdulillah everything went well... I was worried that she's gonna be afraid of it just like when we went to Sabah but naaa.... She's a big girl now...

Hn promised that he will take them to the beach so yeah... The kids and SIL had fun at the beach. Not me and MIL... I had headache the first day and dont feel like going anywhere. I didnt go to beach on the first day... Slept in the room and only went out at night...



Went shopping at HIG mall and then had our dinner... Then off to bed.

The next day, the kids and SIL went to Underwater World while me n Hn went to buy our tickets back to Perlis. MIL was not feeling well so she decided to rest .. Then we went shopping at Langkasuka... 



(Hahaha mcm xdak tempat nak shopping kan) but we did shopped alot.. I got myself 3 pairs of shoes.... Bought some clothes for the kids too...

On the second i went to the beach... I love watching the sunset....

Haf our dinner at the Baron... Good food. Back to our motel and rest. The next day we went back to Perlis... Huhu such a tiring week for me...

Owh btw i haven't completed my travelogue on Dhaka... 1 more episode.... Hahahaha





0 Comments:

Post a Comment